What is an eyelash lift and tint?
Lash lift treatment will curl and lift your natural lashes. We use Elleebana Lash Lifting, which uses silicone rolls or pads instead of traditional rollers to give more of a lifting effect from the base of the eyelash. Tinting enhances the lift by creating more depth of color.
How long will it last?
Your eyelashes should stay curled for about six to eight weeks. It could possibly last up to twelve weeks, depending on your eyelash hair growth cycle, lifestyle and aftercare. Tinting normally lasts about four to six weeks.
How long does it take?
Just one relaxing and simple 20 minute professional treatment to deliver a sumptuous lash lift that is retained, even after a shower or swimming.
We recommend maintain your full lash curl with a lash lift every five to seven weeks.
What should you expect at your appointment?
- Please remove your contact lens.
- Please let us know if you have an eye infection or irritation. We can’t perform the eyelash lift and tint if anything is bothering your eyes.
- Please don’t wear makeup to your appointment.
How do I care for my eyelash lift and tint?
- Try not to rub your eyes.
- Please don’t get your eyes wet or use any product on them for 24 hours.
- Brush your lashes daily (gently) with an eyelash brush.